Are you thinking ESTA beantragen for family or a group of travelers?
Beantrage ESTA for family or group of people, all the travelers in the group must hold a passport from the member country of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). An applicant who needs the Electronic System of Travel Authorization (ESTA) for a family or group of people can apply online. ESTA is not a visa to the US, but it is travel authorization and the applicant receives ESTA approval within 24 to 72 hours via an email. The time duration of a single visit to the US under ESTA, Visa Waiver Program in 90 days and travelers have to leave the states within 90 days.
Process for group ESTA application:
It is allowed to submit ESTA applications for up to 50 travelers with a single payment. It is not necessary for applicants to always travel in a group, who apply for ESTA in a group. There are some additional benefits to submit ESTA application in the group:
- It is easy to view and keep track of all travelers in a group.
- Single payment for a group saves time.
- It is also easy to update the group of applications together.
- It is also not difficult to remove or add applications from the group and provide greater oversight of the travel group.
How to apply for a family or group ESTA?
A single person can apply for group or family ESTA on behalf of other travelers in a group, but the applicant has to indicate on the application that he/she is applying on behalf of the applicant. The following are the requirements for each traveler to complete the group ESTA application.
- Applicant must know about the full name (including middle name), date of birth, parents name, passport issuance and expiry date, passport number, passport issuing country, citizenship, and complete information of the additional passport if any for each member of the group.
- Gender, city of birth, country of birth, and any known aliases.
- Contact information of every member that includes address, city, province/state/region, country, telephone number, and email address.
- Emergency contact information in the US and it can also be the information about their US hotel/
- It is also essential to write down the employment details of every member of the group if they are employed. This information includes the applicant’s employer name, address, country, and contact information.
ESTA for Children:
All visa waiver program eligibles require having their own approved ESTA before their departure, regardless of their age. Every traveler must have an approved ESTA with a valid, unexpired electronic passport in their own names. The individual who applies on behalf of a group or family should be familiar with all the rules and regulations to apply for ESTA visa if they need to visit the United States.
No doubt, that the ESTA application process seems simple enough, but travelers still find their selves nervous about its legal formalities. Estaexpress24.com provides proper assistance to the applicants; check manually all the ESTA applications and help to make corrections. It is a secure website for ESTA application to get 99.9% success for the German citizens.